Important Information: COVID-19 Situation
For everyone who already applied or are about to apply for this year’s Camp. No one can predict what is going to happen in next couple of months, at the moment all events in July are still on, to include Junior Handling Summer Camp! We are accepting and booking places as usual.
In an unfortunate event of cancellation - all paid DEPOSITS will be refunded IN FULL. Same applies in the case of banned travel and any other enforced measure that will prevent ones from attending.
Thank you for your interest in Junior Handling Summer Camp in Split!
Here below you can find all information about prices and options for 2020. We did try to do our best and answer all possible questions in FAQ section, but in case something is still not clear, don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Two options available
Our camp can be attended as resident and non-resident.
Residents, aged 8-18 years, will stay with us for the whole 5 days. Accommodation will be in modern and confortable mobile homes right on the beach. Each mobile home will be shared by maximum 4 junior handlers. Additional information and photos about the accommodations can be found under LOCATION. This is an all-inclusive option thus boarding and all meals are provided. Junior handlers are welcome to bring their own dog, although it is not a requirament and dogs will be available during the seminar.
Non-residents will attend our classes, and then go back home to enjoy their holidays in Split with their families and/or friends. With this option drinks and snacks will be provided during the classes.
Regardless the option chosen, all participants will receive special gifts and, upon completion of the seminar, their graduation diplomas signed by the tutors.
- 5-day stay in modern mobile homes on the beach
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included
- Free time to enojy the beach with friends
- Stay with your family or friends
- Attend daily lessons in our camp
- Welcome to bring your dog
- Drinks and snacks during class
Not included in the price of the program
- Transportation from your home to Split Airport
- 5 EUR fee per dog per night in Belvedere Camping Resort
- Pocket money
How to enroll?
Due to high summer season, the number of participants in Junior Handling Summer Camp Split is limited. We would like to invite you to send your application in time.
IMPORTANT STEPS in the ENROLLMENT PROCESS
1) Apply online on this page. Register online is easy and quick. Upon receipt of your online registration, we will contact you by email to ensure all the information you sent are correct and to explain how to confirm your registration.
2) To secure your place a non-refundable deposit of 300 EUR for 'residents' and 100 EUR for 'non-residents' is required. The payment confirmation along with the signed contract and application must be sent to our email.
3) 'Residents' must make another payment of 300 EUR by May 1st.
4) The outstanding balance of 200 EUR for 'residents' and 150 EUR for 'non-residents' can be paid upon arrival.
CANCELLATION POLICY We understand that unexpected life circumstances may disrupt even your best made plans. Cancellations made on or before May 1st will be totally refunded (minus the non-refundable deposit).
However, if there is another junior handler who would like to take your spot we will accept him at no additional cost.